The OB/GYNs and Nurse Practitioners at Meadows Women’s Center understand that having a baby stirs a wide range of emotions for expectant parents, from uncertainty and anxiety to the highest level of joy and happiness.
We will be by your side to help you through the ups and downs of pregnancy and are committed to giving you the birth experience you desire.
Some Of Our Services Include:
- 3D ultrasound
- Cesarean delivery (C-section) by choice
- External cephalic versions (ECV)
- Family planning and birth control options
- Prenatal care
- Routine pregnancies
- Complicated pregnancy care due to risk factors such as Gestational Diabetes, history of miscarriage
- Antepartum Testing – Modified and full biophysical profiles, non-stress testing (NST), amniotic fluid assessment, and amniocentesis for evaluation of fetal lung maturity
- 3D ultrasounds – RDMS-certified ultrasonographers
- Prenatal Appointment Scheduling
- Genetic screening
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) with partner or donor sperm
- Management of ovarian stimulation cycles with or without IUI
- Morning sickness assistance
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy education
- Tubal occlusion or laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Vaginal birth after Cesarean section (VBAC)
Of course, a key part of our obstetrics care is actual labor and delivery. Our OB/GYNs will assist you through the prenatal, delivery, and postpartum phases of your pregnancy. We deliver at Summerlin and Southern Hills Hospitals.