The Meadows Women’s Center OB/GYNs and Nurse Practitioners diagnose and treat conditions of the female reproductive system. All patients are treated with a holistic approach to gynecologic care that considers their emotional and physical well-being.
We provide both routine/preventive treatments and advanced procedures for more complex gynecologic conditions.
Some Of Our Services Include:
- Annual, well-woman, pap smear, breast and pelvic exams
- Birth control counseling and management
- Bone Density Testing (DEXA)
- Endometrial ablation
- Genetic screenings to determine cancer risk
- Ultrasound performed by RDMS-certified sonographers
- Management of abnormal PAP smears, including colposcopy and LEEP procedures
- Routine immunizations, including the flu shot and HPV vaccination
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing
- Management of pelvic prolapse, including evaluation of urinary incontinence and both surgical and non-surgical forms of pelvic prolapse treatment Pessary management